- Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each scoop.
- Simple Process - Grown in Vietnam > Harvested > Washed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered
- Great in Smoothies, Soups, Sauces, Baked Goods, Juices, & Nut Milks.
- 1 scoop of powder is equivalent to 1/4 cup of fresh Dragon Fruit. 30 scoops per tub.
- Tested for Heavy Metals.
Quality you can see, taste, and smell.
You want to get the most out of what you eat, so we set out to create the world's highest quality dragon fruit powder. We start with organic dragon fruits grown in Vietnam. The the fruit gets freeze-dried to lock in the maximum amount of nutrition, and is then ground into a powder. There are zero additives. Lastly, we test the finished product for heavy metals (see product images for test results) to ensure there is no contamination from the time it grows to the time it is packaged.
- Our Goal - We strive to produce the world's highest quality pink dragon fruit powder (sometimes called pitaya or pitahaya). Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole-Food, Vietnam Grown & tested for heavy metals (see product photos for test results). Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic pink dragon fruit.
- Taste - Similar to fresh dragon fruit, the taste is mildly sweet. COLOR - Deep magenta pink with small flecks of black seeds.
- Simple Process - Each organic pink dragon fruit is grown in Vietnam > Harvested > Skin is removed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered
- Each Tub - 30 scoops. Each scoop of powder is equivalent to 1/4 cup of fresh organic dragon fruit.
Organic Freeze-Dried Pink Dragon Fruit Powder. Nothing else.
Tips for evaluating the quality of a dragon fruit powder:
- Start with the color - When it comes to dragon fruit, color is the best indicator of quality. It should be a deep magenta color and when you look closely there will be tiny flecks of black seeds throughout the powder. The fresher the powder, the more deep and vibrant in color it will be. If it is more of a dull red or dark red, the it is a good indication that the phytonutrients have been broken down through the drying process or some sort of filler has been added which dilutes the color. We choose to use the freeze-drying method to dry our dragon fruit powder because it is the best way to maintain the nutrients from the fresh dragon fruit.
- Taste and smell - Dragon fruits have a mildly sweet taste and smell. The powder should be similar.
- Other things to consider - Lastly, when evaluating the quality of a dragon fruit powder it is important to understand how and where the product was grown. Was it grown using Organic farming practices and is it certified USDA Organic? Was it grown in good quality soil that is not contaminated with things like heavy metals? We use dragon fruits that are grown in Vietnam using USDA Certified Organic farming practices and we test the finished product for heavy metal contamination.