If you love pumpkin bread, this gluten free recipe is going to be everything you've been looking for. Easy to make and extra healthy with the addition of KOYAH beet powder. You'll get a moist, dense and delicious loaf of bread.
1 cup almond flour
1 cup arrow root flour
1 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 cup flax meal
1 cup almond milk
1 can pumpkin puree
1/4 cup + plus a dollop maple syrup
1/2 cup organic cane sugar
1/4 melted coconut oil
Pinch of salt
2 scoops KOYAH beet powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray or rub coconut oil all over the inside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all of your dry ingredients
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, melted oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to completely combine.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
5. Store tightly wrapped in plastic wrap at room temperature up to 3 days. Bread can also be frozen whole or in individual pieces.